Thursday, October 1, 2015

Why do you love Disney?



I was recently asked why I love Disney World. It's a tough question because it's very hard to pick one reason!

For us, family time is very important. Our everyday lives are very busy, especially now that the kids are getting older. Sports and clubs, homework. My own work schedule and hubby's, too. I used to always insist on dinner together every night, but sadly, even that is starting to diminish. And I swore it never would :( So when we go on vacation, and are able to escape from everything, we are truly able to get back our family and just relax and have fun.

I love Disney because they give you a complete escape. It's so much more than an amusement park in the middle of Florida. You are transported to another world. A world where fantasy becomes reality, where adventure lurks around every corner, where the impossible becomes possible. You're part of the story, not just an observer. Your stresses and responsibilities are miles away, and not just geographically.

Even your meals are an escape!

Disney does many things right, but in my opinion, the biggest is having the ability to whisk you out of your everyday life and transport you someplace really special...someplace magical. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment